Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Life goes on

I cried and cried so much that I soon discovered that my tears weren't helping me anymore. I tried to go on with life. I moved away(actually I was gone for about 9 0r 10 months) and started getting back into a way of life without him. I was okay for awhile. I even thought that my moving was a good thing.. Nice brick home on 3 acres of land out in the middle of nowhere. And I mean it. It took 30 minutes to just drive to the walmart or any large sized store. I missed being in the thick of things here at home where I could hop in my car and end up at the grocery store within 5 minutes. I almost quit all my housecleaning jobs and it was kind of like he chased me away. How could I allow that to happen? I was depressed when I heard songs we used to hear together, I started wondering what was going on while I was away. Now what do I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive