Monday, August 27, 2007

The OTher Woman's Scorn

Maybe it was just me. I didn't want to believe that this was happening again. And you know what? It was with the SAME woman. One day we went to check his credit and there was something on there that he didn't put there. We found out it was her that did it. She was mad about the fact that he was still back with me and she wanted to punish him. She took out a credit card in his name, using his social as well. She let a yearly fee be charged and then didn't pay it. She let it go so far that it went to collections. I was the one who had to "fix" it. At first, he didn't want to believe it was her. I called the necessary channels, and we got evidence in the mail that it was her that signed. He became VERY angry over what she did. Would the phone calls then stop? Unfortunately not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive