Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where Did His Feelings Go?

Where did his feelings go for me? Why did they just suddenly dissapear, or did they? He claimed that he loved me, but I couldn't see how, if he was gallyvanting around with this "other woman". Did he lose sight of the fact that we were supposed to be married til death do us part? That is a question I think alot of us ask when we find ourselves in this situation. I think that perhaps he was looking for a little "excitement" and thought he could find it in someone on the outside of our marriage. If he had only talked to me, maybe we could have worked out a "date" night or perhaps a different routine. He should have talked to me, his partner in marriage before going ouside the marriage to find the answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive