Sunday, January 20, 2008

Memories Of Our Past

After the breakup, comes not only the tears, but the memories. Why do we have to remember so many of the good things that we shared, and somehow push back the hurt we suffered once we have separated ? Maybe I have just supressed those bad things in my mind, so I don't have to re-live them again. But you know, the brain is a very powerful thing and soon again, I will be once again reminded of the hurt I have gone through, especially after he has given me a hard time about something. After a period of time, the tears eventually get fewer and farther in between and memories seem to only come up when I hear one of "our" songs or see something that reminds me of him. I don't want to keep dreadging up the past. It's not good for me, however, it can be good to kind of go back through things and see what happened and kind of sort things out so that the door can be closed peacefully and I can move on. Moving on peacefully will be good for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive