Thursday, February 21, 2008

Giving Myself a Much Needed Break

I think that I have been going around in circles for a very long time now. I question myself about his cheating, but have never found an answer. I don't think I ever will get the answer that I am looking for. How easy is it to move on without those much needed answers? Well, for me, it's been alot of pain and suffering because I go back and forth trying to answer those questions myself. I think that it's time to finally make a step forward. I am going to give it a try. I need to try and focus on myself now and get over the fact that he cheated on me and that it was NOT my fault. I know in my heart, that I did what I was supposed to do and I kept my end of the marriage true, right to the end. The only thing left is a broken marriage to look back on. Let me try and put one step forward and many more to come. I need to give myself a much needed break on the worrying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive