Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No More Worries?

No more cuddling up beside him, but I guess I haven't done that in a long while anyways. No more having to cook his "special" dinners, no longer having to worry about his clothes being washed and ready to wear the next day. .... Hey !!! That even means that I no longer have to worry about where he is when he hasn't come home on time. I don't have to worry about how many showers he has come home and taken, and I don't have to worry about smelling for perfume on his clothing. I think that I am going to be free.... and I don't know how it's going to feel for me to NOT check his cell phone for all those dreaded calls from "the other woman", or maybe WOMEN! Now that my mind is free, and I am starting all over again, I think that I will finally give my body a rest. I won't have to waste any more time following behind him. What a relief, but at the same time, my mind still thinks about those things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive