Friday, April 18, 2008

Discovering a New Me

As I grew up from a child to an adult, I had certain likes and dislikes, hobbies and such. I soon found out that once you get with someone, alot of your likes and dislikes change. When we marry or partner with someone, we grow together and many times, that means that we change into someone different. We can be known as somebody's wife, somebody's husband, or someone's mother. I found this to be very true in my case. Somewhere along the way, I think that I lost a big part of who I was. Now that I am no longer with him, I cannot become the person I once was, but I can learn things about myself, my new likes and dislikes, form new hobbies, meet new friends. It's hard when you have to start all over again, but in the end, you discover a new you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive