Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Came Across Some Pictures Today...

There they were, all stacked neatly in my little covered tub, all tucked into the envelopes along with their negatives. I wasn't planning on looking at them, but I had to dig in there to find some pictures to give my son who was looking for baby pics. Tears began rolling down my face as I saw a precious memory of him standing there holding our daughter when she was just a baby. He was smiling, standing proud and it seemed like the whole world was glorious at that moment. What do you do about those old pictures ? I don't want to get rid of them, because I am sure that our daughter will want them when she's older, and rightly so, they are part of her past. Closing the top of the container, I felt a rush of hurt run through my body, but as much as I wanted to dwell on it, I just needed to drop the matter and go on with my day. I think that I will keep those pictures and not peek into the box for a long while. What a shame that those wonderful memories had to die. I thought we were a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive