Sunday, April 20, 2008

What Happens When You Look Back

What happens when you look back? Do you see all the bad things that happened while you were with him? In my case, it always seemed that every time I reminisced, I saw only the good things. I don't know if my mind just wanted to remember only those good times because it hurt so badly when we were going through his cheating or if it's our body's way of protecting us from reliving some of those really awful moments. Looking back, I can see many things that could have been done differently. I could have chosen to "see" and acknowledge his infidelity much sooner and then I might not have lost so much of life's precious time. Perhaps looking back, I could have discovered sooner that I really couldn't control what he was doing, that only he could. Looking back, I still wonder to this day, why did it have to happen to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive