Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When Will I Stop Caring?

I would like to know when I am going to stop caring about what happened to us? It took so much of my time worrying about what he did to me, to our family and us, and now that it's over, I am still sitting here trying to figure out when will I stop caring about it all? Maybe it's all those years we had together that are still stuck in my mind and wondering why it was all just tossed away as though they didn't matter at all. Maybe it's that we created a bond, a family and I am still wondering why we weren't special enough for him to want to take care of us, so that we could still continue being a family. All in all, even though it's over and done with, still with no answers about the whole infidelity mess he created, I want to get over it, and I think that I am on the road to a good start about it, but when will I stop caring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive