Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Will I Ever Find A Partner That Doesn't Cheat?

That's a golden question, if I will ever be able to find a partner who won't cheat on me. I want to have confidence but it's hard, especially if you've been through everything that I have been through. Trusting someone is a really important thing in a relationship, so you will need to make sure to have an open mind when you are ready to go back into the dating scene again. Make sure not to jump into the waters too soon. It's always a good idea to try and get over your past relationship before starting a new one, but honestly, it doesn't always happen that way. Finding a partner that will not cheat on you is VERY possible. Take your time with dating and getting to know someone. This can be a scarey experience, but fun too! And to answer that question about finding a partner that doesn't cheat, yes, it's possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive