Wednesday, May 14, 2008

He Sure Spent Alot Of Time In That Garage of His

I see now, looking back, that he sure did spend alot of time in the garage with all of his tools and things. I didn't really think much of it because I felt that even though he wasn't in the house, he was still home, doing manly sort of things around the house. What I didn't see was the fact that he began slowly spending less and less time with me and the kids. I wonder if he was trying to avoid me, but still show me that he was home. Did he think that maybe the other woman would be calling and he didn't want me to hear his phone ringing? I don't know why this has just barely come to mind, maybe just another sign he showed that I never saw. I guess I was so trusting of this man, that I never questioned it. If you suspect your spouse is cheating, monitor his actions before you say anything. If you have any doubts, you can keep a small notebook and dates of his odd behaviours and compare it. I never even saw this coming until it hit me right in the face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive