Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dating When You Have Children

How will I be able to date again? I have children. Actually, all of my children are grown but one. I still have a teen at home. How do I go about this without causing a big stir of emotion with my teen? She is upset about her father and what he did to me, to us and our family, but she's still not really understanding why things couldn't have been worked out. She would still like our family to be together and somehow dad can make things up to me. Well, I have tried to explain to her that he hasn't just cheated once, but many times and even after a break-up and back together again, things only got worse and it's hard for me to be able to get through it. I think that only time will heal the hurt. Maybe one day, when things are more settled, I will find that special someone. Oh dear, what if he has kids too? Well, that's another topic to discuss there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive