Saturday, January 10, 2009

He Is On His Own Now, Is He Happy?

I don't know if my ex is happy with life now, and I guess it really doesn't matter because I am no longer a part of his life. He broke us up when he cheated on me and our family the second time around. I have taken up way too long to get over him and now that I am starting to be a stronger woman, I wonder, after all of this, is he happy with his new life? I see that he no longer has someone to take care of all the bookkeeping of his self employed business. I can see that he no longer has anyone to wash all his stinky clothes, or wash the bedsheets. He now has to cook for himself, watch tv alone and is able to come and go as he pleases. This makes me happy now, that he finally got what he wanted in life. He got his peace and quiet. What did I get from all of this? Well, once I finally opened my eyes to all of it, which was just recently, I did get something. I got a life without worry from having a man that might get something to pass onto me. I now have less clothing to wash, less worry about someone else's business and less worry about when he was going to come home, how late and who he was out gallyvanting with. I did get alot, and I am glad that I finally figured it out, I am a winner in all of this, even though I had to go through a very hard time of grieving over him. I hope that he is happy in his new life....this is what he wanted, or so he thought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive