Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Finally Having A Great Day!

Wow, this is really great....I am having a very nice day. I don't have any worries on my mind and I hope that the rest of my day goes as well. I have decided that I am not going to dwell on when he is going to call me next or even why. However, by chance that he may call me today, I am not going to answer his call. Why? Just because I don't want to. I don't want my day going sour on me. So, what have I done today? I was off of work today so I got all my laundry done. I cleaned out my freezer, a few of my food cabinets and have washed my hair and just took the day with ease. Yes, I did go and pay a bill and mail out my granddaughter a movie that I had for her, but nothing heavy duty today. I know that tomorrow will bring another day and it may not be as nice as today, but one can hope. I finally feel like I am putting one foot in front of the other now. It's about time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive