Friday, January 2, 2009

My Goals for 2009

Here I am, standing strongly on the resolution of getting over my ex and moving onto a brand new year for myself. What can I do to make this a better year? Well, I have thought about that and I think that I have to take it one day at a time. It's probably much like the person that wants to quit drinking or smoking and start out with one foot in front of the other, taking each day as it presents itself. I do know, however, that I have cried about him way too longer than I should have, I have gone back over and over the past way too much and I know that I have to stop thinking about what could have or should have been because it doesn't matter any more. The past is gone and nothing can bring it back. I only have today, and the future ahead of me and that's how I am going to get my goal accomplished. Wishing and hoping of what could have been is no longer an option for me. I have to find out what it is that I want in the future and go about accomplishing that next. What is ahead for me in 2009? Who knows, but it's gotta be better than last year, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive