Thursday, January 6, 2011

27 Ways to Make Spinach Salad


There are so many ways to make spinach salad--different cheese, different nuts, and different fruit give each salad their unique blend of flavors. My favorite is apples, walnuts, and brie cheese with my homemade raspberry-poppyseed dressing. But I tend to think that the taste is amazing because the dressing is so good.

I gleaned this idea of "27 Ways to Make Spinach Salad" from my sister Bonnie, but instead of using store bought "Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing" like she sometimes will, I'll offer you the best raspberry dressing I've tried!

But first let's look at 27 ways to make spinach salad:



Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing

Ingredients:

1 Tbls. grated onion
3/4 cups of sugar
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds

Combine ingredients, and you're done!

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Click to share on Facebook:Share




In participation with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive