Friday, January 7, 2011

{TITUS 2} SDAYS

Come and join me on Tuesdays starting January 11th (yes that's this coming Tuesday) so that together we can encourage one another in faith!




The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour
as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to
much wine, teachers of good things; That they may
teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands,
to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at
home, good, obedient to their own husbands,
that the word of God be not blasphemed.
~ Titus 2:3-5


I'm asking bloggers to link up posts that will encourage women to joyfully live out their roles as wives and keepers of their homes. So if you have posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, or recipes, join us by linking up here!

I'll post my article late Monday night or early Tuesday morning along with a button code that you can use on your site, and a linky tool to add your button to my post.

So get your posts ready to go and come back here Tuesday morning.

This is a brand new meme, but I think we're going to have a lot of fun sharing the Word, sharing ideas, and encouraging one another in faith.

Not a blogger? Not a problem! I think you'll enjoy following the links that you'll find.

See you on 2sday!

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Click to share on facebook:

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive