Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Over at "Grace is for Sinners" Today

I'm over at Serena's blog, "Grace is For Sinners" today sharing my heart-wrenching experience of infidelity and God's unwavering grace. If you haven't read my testimony yet, I invite you to witness my painful journey of failure, forgiveness and grace.

I also invite you to explore Serena's writing, where you'll discover a gritty reflection of what moral failure looks like within the glass doors of Christianity.

I hope to see you over there, and if so, feel free to leave a comment so we can connect. (The comment link is just below her post title).

Click this link to visit:

Grace is For Sinners


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive