Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Printables - Housekeeping Calendar and Weekly Meal Planner

It's August 1st--time for a new calendar!

For those of you who enjoy my daily housekeeping schedule, I have created monthly calendar pages that you can print out and put up on your fridge.

The calendars aren't as in-depth as the housekeeping schedule is, but they provide a basic guideline to post in your home. Each one also contains an inspiring scripture!

I'm only posting August's this time, but I'll get September's out to you soon.

In addition to the monthly calendars, I have also included the weekly meal planner, since I know that a lot of you enjoyed it the last time it was posted.

The planner has a place to list breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as space on the bottom for a grocery list. You can download the printables by clicking the links below the image.

If you would like to take a closer look at them, you can also do that by clicking on the links below. It will bring up a PDF file that you can choose to either print or view.



I hope you enjoy them!
View and Download the Printables Here:



For more printables {Click Here}

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive