Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time-Warp Wife's Birthday Challenge


In celebration of my first birthday at Time-Warp Wife, I'd like to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for your participation. Thank you for popping in here to read the blog, and for those who have--thank you also for sharing these posts with your friends.

I'm grateful for the many notes of prayer and encouragement that I have received from so many of you. Your faith is uplifting and refreshing to me.

This started out as a blog just any other, but soon it became a passion to me, and a position of ministry that I don't take lightly. What I've began to notice is a strong sense of community being built by strong women of faith who desire more for their families than this world has to bring.

I pray that together we'll continue to seek His will in all that we do, with a desire to strengthen the family unit and build it upon a strong foundation of faith.

This year--this very minute--I challenge you as I challenge myself to draw closer to Him by equipping ourselves with the gospel, taking more time out for prayer, and walking according to His will--not ours. I pray that we as women would hunger for more than a lukewarm faith, by pursuing God with all of hearts. That's how we equip ourselves for the ministry of leading our children and supporting our husbands. Amen?!
And ye shall seek me, and find me,
when ye shall search for me
with all your heart.
~ Jeremiah 29:13


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

For comments or questions, contact me at:
darlene[at]darleneschacht.net

Find Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive