Friday, December 23, 2011

My Prayer for All Readers


My Christmas prayer today is that all readers would experience the gift of Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord. 

If you are seeking a relationship with the Lord and have any questions please feel free to send me a letter anytime and I will be happy to pray with you. 

I'd also like to offer you this link that explains our need for salvation and God's gift to the world, His son Jesus Christ: Steps to Peace with God.

Enjoy the weekend my friends!

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive