Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday Five!

Sharing five favorites from around the web!!


1. Turn a closet into a reading nook. 

This is one of the coolest projects that I've seen. I absolutely love this one! Pretty Handy Girl offers a full tutorial with great photos. Love it!



2. Rock it. Work it. Love it. - Fridays at Peak313



Rock it: Things you can wear, stuff with hair, fashion etc
Work it: Things you can cook, create, make or do!!
Love it: Articles, blogs, music etc that she loves!

Clare shares all three every Friday at Peak313


3. At Home With Kim: 


At Home With Kim is about sharing all of the lessons,
recipes, tips and tricks to being our best and managing our homes. 

One of my favorite features on Kim's blog is a weekly series she hosts called, "Behind the Blog." 
And guess who she's featuring this week? Me!! I'll tell you right now that it's one of most enjoyable interviews that I've ever had.

So if you want to find out more about this woman behind Time-Warp Wife, visit me over at Kim's site for "Behind the Blog!"


4. DIY Pallet Reading Bed

When I came accross this reading bed, I was blown away by the creativity. And after checking out the tutorial I was amazed at how simple it was to put together.

I would love to see this sitting in a cabin, if only I had a cabin! ;)

Easy to follow instructions at:
Under The Sycamore


5. JJ Heller Boat Song

Unbelievable voice! Wow, this girl has talent, and the video is so cute. I love her! This was filmed in her dining room, and was directed and edited by her husband, David Heller, who evidently is also loaded with talent!





Visit her website at: www.jjheller.com

Note: I won't be having Friday Five for a couple of weeks while we're doing the Esther study, but I will bring it back again. Hope you enjoyed this weeks pics!

You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive